Resume and LinkedIn Reviews
We've gathered a team of resume experts to help you land your dream job!
Learn more about our resume reviewers below:
Bruce Bennett is a LinkedIn trainer, career counselor, and coach who helps job seekers and individuals reach their full potential. With over 20 years of experience in recruiting and managing operations, Bruce has a deep understanding of the job search process. Bruce's coaching and mentoring services are designed to help people identify their strengths, develop their skills, and build their networks.
Laina Krisik, CPRW, is a Career Consultant, Brand Strategist and Certified Professional Resume Writer with a unique, personalized approach to coaching that is the trademark of her successful practice. In all of her coaching engagements, she begins with building a rapport based on trust then asking thought-provoking questions, delving beneath the surface to discover her clients’ career passions.
Expert resume reviewers are available free of charge to Arlington Heights cardholders. Daytime and evening sessions are available at ahml.info/form/schedule-an-appointment
- Customers are allotted up to three 1-hour sessions per year.
- Appointments are ONLY 60 minutes.
- If you would like to follow up with the resume reviewer, please submit another appointment request.
- Reviewer will only work with you on your resume or LinkedIn profile. Reviewers will not write your resume for you.
- If you need additional help with your job search, please request an appointment with one of our librarians at ahml.info/form/schedule-an-appointment