For Arlington Heights cardholders, we can deliver books, music, movies and more on a monthly basis for as long as you are unable to visit the library due to a temporary or permanent condition. This service provides accommodations to those who cannot physically visit the library. Due to COVID-19, eligibility requirements have been updated.
Who is eligible?
- You must be a resident of Arlington Heights.
- You must have or be eligible for a resident Arlington Heights library card.
- You are temporarily (minimum of 30 days) or permanently homebound due to illness, age or disability, or you are the primary caregiver for someone who meets the previous requirements.
- There is no age limit/requirement.
- COVID-19 UPDATE – Residents in the high-risk group, as identified by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that includes older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions, may qualify if they (or a designated surrogate acting on their behalf) are unable to use the library, bookmobile or Reading Room branch at the Senior Center to obtain materials.
Request Library Delivery Services