- Visit Take Steps Now for Tax Filing Season for information on how, when and where to file your return as well as how to update your information.
- Find your Local IRS Office
- Where to file IRS forms (in Illinois)
- Check the status of your Federal Tax Refund. You'll need your social security number or ITIN, your filing status and the exact amount you are due to have refunded
- IRS Assistance for Individuals: 800-829-1040
The IRS and state of Illinois only provide a select number for forms for distribution. Pick one up on the first floor of the library, inside the Dunton entrance. If you are interested in other forms, here the ways to obtain them:
- Find the form below and click on the link to download and print. Please note: Some forms still need updating. Once the current form is available the link will work.
- Call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676 if you would like to order forms, instructions, or publications by mail.
- Order forms online here to be delivered by mail.
- Additional forms and instructions can be found on the IRS and Illinois Revenue sites.