- Twelve small conference rooms are available for up to five people.
- Two larger conference rooms are available for 6-12 people.
Reservations and Availability
- Reservations for 12 small rooms can be made up to one week in advance of the scheduled appointment.
- Reservations for two large rooms can be made up to one month in advance for a minimum of six people.
- Rooms are available on a walk-in basis, subject to availability.
- Identification is required for conference room check-in.
- Persons using a room must be of high school age or older, or be accompanied by an adult.
- The customer making the reservation must be present in the conference room the entire time.
- Walk-in reservations for the two large rooms are for a minimum of three people.
- A customer may reserve conference rooms for a maximum of two hours per day. Time may be extended if no one is waiting.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the reservation time before the room is released to another customer.
- If customers leave the room for more than 15 minutes, it will become available for others.
- Conference room usage is not intended for groups of small children.
Guidelines for Use
- The library is not responsible for items left in the room.
- Normal conversation levels are to be used in the conference rooms so as not to disturb others.
- Covered beverages and vending machine snacks are allowed in the conference rooms.
- Reservations are taken at 847-392-0100, the Info Desk, or the second floor desk.
- Conference rooms will close at 9:30 p.m. Monday – Friday and 7:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.