Don't have a web account?
- A library card number is required to set up a web account (Reciprocal borrowers are included)
- Set up a new account by completing the new account form.
Did you forget your username or password?
- If you supplied an email when you created your account, check your registration email to retrieve your username. If you did not supply an email, call 847-392-0100 for assistance.
- If you forgot your password, visit our password reset page and answer the questions to receive a one-time login link to reset your password.
Still can't log in?
- Your username is not case-sensitive, but your password is case-sensitive.
- Do not enter additional spaces and dashes unless you used them when creating your username and password.
- If you still can't log in, Chat with us! or call 847-392-0100 for assistance.