Programs Designed with Your Business In Mind
Posted by juliekittredge on 03/05/14
Don’t miss these programs that can provide valuable tools for your small business in March & April!
Join us to learn a few tips, tricks, and inspiration for creating business videos. There are so many uses for creating a video for your business - come get inspired!
Mon, 03/10/2014 - 7:00pm - 8:00pm Register here
Tue, 03/11/2014 - 10:00am - 11:00am Register here
Learn the basics of setting up a Pinterest account for a business, organization, or hobby.
Tue, 04/04/2014 - 1:30pm - 3:00pm Register here
A.H. cardholders only.
Come learn how to use Pinterest strategically in your branding, social media marketing, drive traffic to your website, and get inspiration to expand your business platform.
Mon, 04/14/2014 - 7:00pm - 8:00pm Register here
Tue, 04/15/2014 - 10:00am - 11:00am Register here
Here are some ways you can take advantage of our services for businesses and organizations:
- Schedule a consultation appointment with our business specialists
- Reserve and borrow library books and other materials
- Use our Business Center, meeting rooms and the Studio (digital media lab)
- Access business databases from home or work
- Register for technology classes
Apply for a business library card to start taking advantage of our services and collections.