Hi, I’m Kerry, the new Tween Librarian! A few summers ago, you may have seen me around Kid’s World helping out with Summer Reading. Now, I’m lucky enough to get to hang out in Kid’s World AND the Hub. Best. job. ever. You might even see me visiting your school this fall.
A few random facts about me:
I am a wannabe foodie and love trying (and usually messing up) new recipes.
I have been a runner since jr. high, and I can’t go more than a few days without going for a run.
I have a cat named Izzy who is currently rocking a sweet lion haircut.
I love to travel, but when I can’t, I read about it instead. I am a sucker for a good love story, but I equally love action-packed dystopian novels. I’m always looking for my next favorite book, so let me know what you’re reading!
Stop by the Hub and say hi!
- Secure one end of your earbuds down with a piece of tape. Take a long piece of embroidery floss and tie it to one end of your earbuds with a double or triple knot.
- Wind the other end of the floss up loosely. (This way, you won't need to pull the entire length through for every loop you make.)
- Loop the floss over and around the earbud cable, and pull it up through the loop you just made. (Look at it like a single knot.)
- Pull the loop tight around the cable and push it up against the rest of the thread.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you've covered your earbuds. If you want to move on to a different colored floss, just tie the new color on to the end of the old and keep it going.