Meeting & Studio Rooms
The Hendrickson Room is available for civic, cultural, educational and public information meetings of groups based in Arlington Heights, or groups which have a significant number of Arlington Heights participants.
Located on the second floor, the Hendrickson Room has adjustable lighting and an available kitchen. It holds a maximum of 200 people in a theater-style setting, but can be divided in half for smaller groups.
Slightly higher room fees are charged if refreshments are served:
Half of Hendrickson Room (max. 90 attendees) -
$0 / $10 if refreshments will be served.
Full Hendrickson Room (max. 200 attendees) -
$50 / $75 if refreshments will be served.
- Additional charges for equipment may also apply.
Questions regarding reserving the Hendrickson meeting room should be made to Info Services at 847-870-3693.
- 2-hour reservations can be made by Arlington Heights cardholders only.
- Customers are limited to one 2-hour room reservation per day.
- Most smaller conference rooms accommodate up to five people and larger conference rooms accommodate 6-12 people.
- Conference rooms will close at 9:30 p.m. Monday – Friday and 7:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Call 847-392-0100 or visit the Info desk or second-floor kiosk to make a reservation.
- Studio rooms close at 9:30 p.m. Monday – Friday and 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- To book a studio room, login and Book Online, call 847-392-0100 or stop by the Tech Help Desk.
- Call or stop in to make a four-hour reservation for video conversions.
- See Frequently Asked Questions about the Studio Rooms