Our summer program runs from June 3 - August 10.
- How much to read.
- How many things to discover.
- How many things to create.
- Attend a teen maker program.
- Complete a D.I.Y. project in the Hub.
- Write a book review by e-mailing your review to email@example.com.
- Follow us or leave a comment on our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or teen blog.
- Attend one of our filmmaking workshops or submit a film for the 7th Annual Teen Film Fest.
Adults can participate by submitting a book review in two different ways:
- Drop by the library’s Marketplace and fill out a book review form.
- Submit a review through our online catalog. Start by logging in or creating a new account on our website. Next, find the book you want to review by performing a catalog search. Finally, look for and click on the "Reviews" link and complete your book review.
Got a question? Contact us!