No AARP appointments are currently available.
All returns will be e-filed and you will receive a paper copy of your return. If filing joint return, both spouses must be present, or bring a signed power of attorney. Bring the following to the tax appointment:
- ▸Picture ID and Social Security card, Medicare card or SSA-1099.
- ▸Copies of all W-2, 1099-INT, 1099DIV, 1099-R,1099-B forms for 2016.
- ▸Copy of your 2015 federal and state income tax forms filed in 2016.
- ▸Receipts and information for all planned itemized deductions (i.e.medical and dental expenses, taxes and interest you paid, gifts to charities and other miscellaneous deductions). Please total your receipts before coming.
- ▸Real Estate tax bills for property taxes paid in 2016.
- ▸Closing statements for any real estate sold in 2016. Also, original cost of property and cost of any improvements.
- ▸Social Security SSA-1099 for 2016.
- ▸Railroad retirement forms for 2016, RRB-1099 and RRB-1099R.
- ▸Any affordable Care Act Forms (i.e.1095).
- ▸Check from your bank for possible direct deposit or direct debit information.
- ▸If using Power of Attorney, bring a copy of official form.