— (@callmekries) June 15, 2013
— (@EverydayAwkk) June 9, 2013
2. Cut off a small strip of paper. This will be used for the “switch” later on.
3. Use the push pin to punch holes for the battery and LED prongs.
4. Trace the black lines on the templates (if using the robot drawings) with the Bare Paint pen.
Likes: words, winks, accents, espionage, cool breezes, pretzels
Dislikes: gas prices, illegible handwriting, being photographed, my laugh
Superpower: teen lie detector
Attention all you writers out there! Ready to get your creative juices flowing? The Hub wants to challenge you to write an awesome, epic story! The catch? It has to be exactly 120 characters: no more, no less.
The Challenge: Write a comedy or horror story that consists of exactly 120 characters.
Requirements: Follow us @HUB500 and tweet it to us with the hashtag #ahmlwriter. That should leave you 120 characters to write your story!
The Prize: A $20 gift card for AMC Theaters will be awarded to two winners.
- 1 winner for Best Comedy Story
- 1 winner for Best Horror Story
Challenge accepted? Challenge accepted!