- Hot Glue
- Toy Dinosaur
- Suction Cup
What you do:
- Select your favorite dinosaur
- Stand it up and determine a good angle to cut
- Carefully slice that dinosaur in half
- Glue a suction cup to it and let it dry
- Stick it on the back of your phone, a window, a mirror... really any hard, non-porous surface
Word vomit about me:
I read. A lot. Last year I read 63 books, for funsies, including everything from graphic novels to creative non-fiction. All book recommendations are highly appreciated, especially if we talk about it afterwards. I read ALL THE THINGS. The first series that got me into reading was, none other than, Harry Potter. When I’m not powering through books or being a lump on the couch, watching Netflix, I’m outside as much as possible. It doesn’t matter what I’m doing outside; I just love being outdoors. I enjoy being active, but hate running. I dabble in staying up as late as possible and gaming, as well as imagining my life with a French bulldog (whose name will be Watson).
Stop by and we’ll chat about 90s grunge, our shared love of accents, and spit movie quotes.
1. Go to the library’s Teen page (ahml.info/teens) and login to your library account on the top right
2. Click on the “Study” tab at the top of the page
3. Scroll all the way down to Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC) and click
4. If this is your first time using it, register or sign in to your account
5. Under “High School Tools”, click on “Advanced Placement Exams (AP)”
6. Under “Online Practice Tests”, choose a subject and get going!
You can also check out TERC by using the Access My Library APP if you don't have a library card!
Checkmate by Brandon M.
Remember to keep those cameras rolling. Next year's Teen Film Fest will be here before you know it, and we'd love to see what you can create!