- Gather all the supplies needed: pencil case/mold, glue, markers, glitter or whatever you'd like to use to decorate your bookmark.
- Draw a pattern or color in the indentation on the pencil case or mold. Keep in mind that anything not colored in will be clear.
- Fill in the indentation with a thick layer of glue. Make sure not to use too much glue; it shouldn't spill over the edge of the mold.
- Add glitter, confetti, or anything else you want to decorate your bookmark with.
- Practice patience. Let the glue dry for 1-2 days depending on the thickness. It should look clear, not white, when it is ready.
- Carefully peel off your bookmark. You can trim the edges with scissors if you want.
- Dive into a good book without worrying about losing your place!
Draw Something - Everyone's heard of this one. This game is similar to Pictionary. There are both a free and paid version of this app. If you've never played it, what are you waiting for? Try it out!
Brushes - For those of you that enjoy painting but hate all the mixing and mess involved, you're in luck! With this app you can create amazing paintings by using a variety of different types of brushes and even creating your own.