- Gather all the supplies needed: pencil case/mold, glue, markers, glitter or whatever you'd like to use to decorate your bookmark.
- Draw a pattern or color in the indentation on the pencil case or mold. Keep in mind that anything not colored in will be clear.
- Fill in the indentation with a thick layer of glue. Make sure not to use too much glue; it shouldn't spill over the edge of the mold.
- Add glitter, confetti, or anything else you want to decorate your bookmark with.
- Practice patience. Let the glue dry for 1-2 days depending on the thickness. It should look clear, not white, when it is ready.
- Carefully peel off your bookmark. You can trim the edges with scissors if you want.
- Dive into a good book without worrying about losing your place!
Draw Something - Everyone's heard of this one. This game is similar to Pictionary. There are both a free and paid version of this app. If you've never played it, what are you waiting for? Try it out!
Brushes - For those of you that enjoy painting but hate all the mixing and mess involved, you're in luck! With this app you can create amazing paintings by using a variety of different types of brushes and even creating your own.
June was an interesting month for D.I.Y. we created elegant chandeliers made entirely from office supplies! If you missed out on the program here's a link with some instructions to help you get started creating your very own paperclip chandelier!