- Using conductive thread, sew the positive wire. Make sure you are sewing the LEDs on the inside of the figurine. In the diagram below, it's shown as "+" signs.
- Once your wire is below the battery access slit, attach the battery holder by sewing through the copper positive terminal.
- Next, sew the short negative wire, shown as "-" signs and highlighted in the diagram. Begin at the copper negative terminal on the battery holder. The end of the wire should be on the front side of the figurine (opposite the battery holder).
- Now, sew one part of the metal snap using the conductive thread. This will serve as the switch for the jawa's eyes.
- You will now sew the other negative wire, also shown as "-" signs and highlighted. Begin by sewing the other part of the metal snap switch to the flap on the front of the figurine.
- Insert the battery into the holder and test the LEDs to make sure that your circuit is complete and not shorting out.
- If the eyes light up, sew most of the jawa body closed around the outer edges of the figurine. Leave a small opening so that you can stuff the figurine with polyfill.
- Stuff the jawa and sew the small opening closed.
- Put the robe on your jawa. Tape the black construction paper around it's body to hold the robe closed and serve as his equipment belt.
4 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups natural peanut butter
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 Tbs 2% milk
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 Tbs butter
- Gather all the supplies needed: pencil case/mold, glue, markers, glitter or whatever you'd like to use to decorate your bookmark.
- Draw a pattern or color in the indentation on the pencil case or mold. Keep in mind that anything not colored in will be clear.
- Fill in the indentation with a thick layer of glue. Make sure not to use too much glue; it shouldn't spill over the edge of the mold.
- Add glitter, confetti, or anything else you want to decorate your bookmark with.
- Practice patience. Let the glue dry for 1-2 days depending on the thickness. It should look clear, not white, when it is ready.
- Carefully peel off your bookmark. You can trim the edges with scissors if you want.
- Dive into a good book without worrying about losing your place!