- Secure one end of your earbuds down with a piece of tape. Take a long piece of embroidery floss and tie it to one end of your earbuds with a double or triple knot.
- Wind the other end of the floss up loosely. (This way, you won't need to pull the entire length through for every loop you make.)
- Loop the floss over and around the earbud cable, and pull it up through the loop you just made. (Look at it like a single knot.)
- Pull the loop tight around the cable and push it up against the rest of the thread.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you've covered your earbuds. If you want to move on to a different colored floss, just tie the new color on to the end of the old and keep it going.
- Introduction to 3D Printing and Computer-Aided Design - Learn how to use TinkerCAD to design a 3D object.
- 3DRD: Thomas Middle School Final Project Presentations - Hear local 8th graders talk about developing, designing, and prototyping and invention or improvement to something existing.
- Pic Your Brain: Custom 3D-Printed Guitar Pics - Customize your very own guitar pic and stay for a brief lesson on guitar playing basics.
1/2 cup water
1/8 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, whatever you’ve got!)
Optional: 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine
Stop by the Hub and help us recreate New Bremen using LEGOs. Drop in.
youD 3D Contest
What object or symbol from Ordinary Grace do you think best represents the book? Post to any of our social media pages with the tag #youD3D or email us at email@example.com. Make suggestions for participants to 3D model at the youD 3D program on Monday, October 27th. If your object is selected, get a 3D print of your suggestion!
The Lost Art of Letter Writing
Sunday, September 14, 1-2:30 p.m. / Marketplace
DIY Dog Tags
Make your very own military dog tags in the Hub. Drop in.
Reenact a scene from Ordinary Grace and post to one of our social media accounts with the tag #OBOVphoto or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win.
Operation Gratitude - Letter Writing to the Troops
October 10 – December 8 / Marketplace
Intergenerational Book Discussion
Monday, October 13, 10 a.m.-noon / Senior Center Reading Room