• MAKER: Register and attend one of our film making, DIY or maker programs.
• DIY-ER: Drop in to the Hub and complete one of our Do It Yourself Kits. June’s DIY Kit begins on the 10th. We’ll have 3 different projects throughout the month: Collage Your Favorite Maker, Quick & Easy iPhone/Pod Speaker, and DIY Wax Stamper. We’ll also have designated times (stay tuned for details) where you can take apart an object on our Take Apart Cart.
• BOOK REVIEWER: Submit at least three book reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• ONLINE CONNECTOR: Follow us and post something to at least one of our social media accounts – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or comment on our website. A submission to the Tweet a Tale contest counts for a stamp!
• FILMMAKER: Make and submit a film to the 7th Annual Teen Film Fest.
Once you earn 3 stamps, you’ll receive a totally rad finisher stamp on your MakerPad, an extremely odd prize, and be eligible for a $50 gift card to Etsy or Maker Shed. Sounds fun, right? Hope to see you in the Hub this summer!