- Introduction to 3D Printing and Computer-Aided Design - Learn how to use TinkerCAD to design a 3D object.
- 3DRD: Thomas Middle School Final Project Presentations - Hear local 8th graders talk about developing, designing, and prototyping and invention or improvement to something existing.
- Pic Your Brain: Custom 3D-Printed Guitar Pics - Customize your very own guitar pic and stay for a brief lesson on guitar playing basics.
- Print out or download this picture of Evan.
- Draw a cool beard pattern onto Evan's face. You can use a photo editing software like Pixlr. (Tip: It helps if you use a bright color!)
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag it with #ShaveEvansBeard
- We'll put your drawings to a vote next week!
- In December, our awesome Teen Advisor, Evan, will shave his beard to look like the winning drawing!
1/2 cup water
1/8 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, whatever you’ve got!)
Optional: 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine
Stop by the Hub and help us recreate New Bremen using LEGOs. Drop in.
youD 3D Contest
What object or symbol from Ordinary Grace do you think best represents the book? Post to any of our social media pages with the tag #youD3D or email us at email@example.com. Make suggestions for participants to 3D model at the youD 3D program on Monday, October 27th. If your object is selected, get a 3D print of your suggestion!
The Lost Art of Letter Writing
Sunday, September 14, 1-2:30 p.m. / Marketplace
DIY Dog Tags
Make your very own military dog tags in the Hub. Drop in.
Reenact a scene from Ordinary Grace and post to one of our social media accounts with the tag #OBOVphoto or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win.
Operation Gratitude - Letter Writing to the Troops
October 10 – December 8 / Marketplace
Intergenerational Book Discussion
Monday, October 13, 10 a.m.-noon / Senior Center Reading Room