Posts tagged with "Adults"
1. Find the form on our Tax Forms page and download it from the IRS website.
3. Call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676 if you would like to order forms, instructions or publications by mail.
4. Order forms online here to be delivered by mail.
When John Mazurek, a member of local knitting club that meets weekly at the library, moved away last December, his leaving inspired the group to become crafty in more ways than one.
One week later, the group was back to their usual library meeting place, Conference Room H. Yarn, knitting needles and as hoped for, John in attendance via Skype.
• Designed for groups of 4–12 people
• Must be scheduled by an Arlington Heights cardholder, other participants need not be
• Please schedule at least 2 weeks in advance
• Classes available on 60+ tech topics
Co-sponsored by and prizes provided by Guitar Center and School of Rock, Arlington Heights
• Use the library’s awesome production studios to record your music.
• Then submit your song to the contest – selected songs will be posted on our website and put to a vote.
• The band or solo project whose song gets the most votes will win prizes, including a Ticketmaster gift card, and will be invited to play a live gig at the library.
Want to give it a shot? Check out how it works including one-to-one assistance, audio production classes and music education opportunities.