Ask Us. We Answer.
Click on a question to reveal the answer. You can also use Open All and Close All.
- Lands and Peoples and Grolier Online
- Country Reports/Reviews from Business Source Premier
- Student Resources In Context
- MasterFile Premier (use the “Country Reports” check box on the left after you search for the country)
- The CIA World Factbook
- UNData Country Profiles (mainly statistics)
- RUSA LibGuide for Country Profiles and Statistics (links selected by librarians)
The Library also has several copies of The American Red Cross Babysitter's Training Handbook, which is used by the Red Cross for their training.
Township High School District 214's Community Education Program (847-718-7700) offers both "Family & Friends" CPR training, as well as healthcare professional training.
Northwest Community Hospital (847-618-4968) usually offers an adult CPR class every other month. The cost is $40.
Finally, the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago (800-337-2338) offers frequent CPR training at their Arlington Heights facility. Using their calendar, select "View the catalog" then select "CPR/AED" as the class category and then enter your location and date options as suits your needs.