Business Services Blog
If you want to learn more or need assistance with getting Hootsuite set up, schedule an appointment with Shannon or Julie to learn how. We meet with business owners all the time and it’s a tool we know you will use repeatedly in 2014!
Send a personalized tiny letter
iTunes gift certificates
Amazon gift cards
Starbucks gift card -- via twitter! tweet-a-coffee
In 2010, American Express introduced the idea of Small Business Saturday. The idea was to encourage shoppers to spend a part of their holiday shopping budget in brick-and-mortar businesses that are small and local. These businesses are the heart and soul of our communities.
Six reasons to shop local this weekend:
- It’s economical - Shopping in your community saves gas
- It supports a family – many small business are independently owned and need our business to stay in business
- Shopping local puts money back into your own community
- It’s cozy and old fashioned holiday goodness to shop local.
- Many small businesses will offer special discounts specifically for Small Business Saturday
- Your local small business owner is often able to provide a more personalized shopping experience.
- Learning to set boundaries with your business.
- Developing a niche.
- Making your business unique by drawing on your own strengths and unique life experiences.
- Charging what your worth so you can have the time to delight your ideal client.