Business Services Blog
- Visit with local authors
- Try new technologies hands-on at the Tech Table
- See food demos by Chef Dave Esau of Dave’s Specialty Foods and Food Consultant Jennifer Downing of Nourish
- Meet artist Joe Burlini and view artwork by other local artists
- Play math games and browse the STEM collection in Kids’ World
- Get fun giveaways and enter our drawing for gift cards, Nooks, and an iPad.
- Get marketing tips via social media and database demos in the Business Center
Learn about the new healthcare legislation going into effect January 2014. Lori Martin, president of Envision Benefits Specialists, will explain how to effectively use your healthcare benefits and discuss the changing Medicare landscape and future trends in healthcare.
• how to effectively use your healthcare benefits and manage the rising cost of services
• gain an understanding of how public and private exchanges will operate
• future trends in healthcare benefits
• the changing Medicare landscape
If the quality looks fuzzy on your screen after you click Play, just click on the small "gear" symbol at the bottom of the video to change the quality of your video to 720p HD. This should improve your viewing experience!
Courses are FREE and accessible from home, office, or inside the library to Arlington Heights Cardholders, including Business Library Cardholders.