Business Bytes: Scheduling Everything For a Breather
Posted by juliekittredge on 12/05/13
The purpose of using social media as a marketing tool for your business is to stay visible. To stay fresh on your customers minds. To be a friendly and reliable presence. But when you want to take some time off, how do you maintain your visibility? Our Business Bytes for December focuses on the social media management tool, Hootsuite. Learn how you can take time off during the holidays without letting your visibility lag using this scheduling tool for blog posts, Twitter, Facebook and holiday wishes.
Monday 12/9 7:00 - 8:00 pm Register
Tuesday 12/10 10:00 - 11:00am Register
Here are some ways you can take advantage of our services for businesses and organizations:
- Schedule a consultation appointment with our business specialists
- Reserve and borrow library books and other materials
- Use our Business Center, meeting rooms and the Studio (digital media lab)
- Access business databases from home or work
- Register for technology classes
Apply for a business library card to start taking advantage of our services and collections.