1. Picture ID and Social Security card, Medicare card, or SSA-1099
2. Copies of all your W-2, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, 1099-B forms for 2016.
3. Copy of your 2015 federal and state income tax forms filed in 2016
4. Receipts and information for all planned itemized deductions (i.e. medical and dental expenses, taxes and interest you paid, gifts to charities and other miscellaneous deductions). Please total your receipts before coming.
5. Real estate tax bills for property taxes paid in 2016.
6. Closing statements for any real estate sold in 2016. Also, original cost of property and cost of any improvements.
7. Social Security SSA-1099 for 2016
8. Railroad retirement forms for 2016, RRB-1099 and RRB-1099R.
9. Any Affordable Care Act Forms (i.e. 1095)
10. Check from your bank for possible direct deposit or direct debit information.
11. If using Power of Attorney, must bring copy of official form.
All returns will be e-filed, and you will receive a paper copy of your return.