By submitting patron-generated content, patrons warrant they are the sole authors or that they have obtained all necessary permission associated with copyrights and trademarks to submit such content.
The library respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit this Site and use the library ’s network to do the same. The library may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on this Site or the library ’s network that infringes upon the copyright rights of others.
The library also may, at our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any visitors to this Site or users of the library ’s network repeatedly infringe on others' copyrights, the library may, in its sole discretion, terminate those individuals' rights to use this Site or the library ’s network.
If you believe that your work has been used on the library ’s Site or network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the library ’s copyright agent by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on the Site of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.