Posts tagged with "library catalog"
- You will be able to create your own username and password instead of using your library card number.
- Once you are logged in, you will stay logged in.
- You can keep a wish list of items you want to check out.
- It will be easier to place holds and renew items
The new catalog is now available on our website. Try it out and let us know what you think. To use it, click on Search New Catalog before you enter the title you are searching for. If you want to place a hold on an item, you will need to create a new account by creating your own username and password.
- Log in and stay logged in
- Set your usual pickup location for holds
- Create and save lists (wish lists)
- Tagging, rating and reviewing is integrated in your account
- Place holds more easily
- Easier renewals and freezes
- Save searches