Posts tagged with "social media contest"
- Print out or download this picture of Evan.
- Draw a cool beard pattern onto Evan's face. You can use a photo editing software like Pixlr. (Tip: It helps if you use a bright color!)
- Send it to email@example.com or tag it with #ShaveEvansBeard
- We'll put your drawings to a vote next week!
- In December, our awesome Teen Advisor, Evan, will shave his beard to look like the winning drawing!
— (@PixiePiichi) <a data-cke-saved-href="" href="" https:="" twitter.com="" pixiepiichi="" statuses="" 375039509655597057"="">September 3, 2013
To kick off Teen Tech Week (March 9th-15th), we’re having a contest featuring some tunes from the library’s collection. You can check out any of these songs on their respective CDs or on Hoopla, a streaming service you can use with your library card!
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll post a song on Tumblr each day, Monday-Friday starting on the 10th.
- Each week will represent a different teen book.
- The first person to guess the book represented will win an iTunes gift card.
- You can comment on any of the songs posted on Tumblr to submit your guess.
Questions? Contact us on Tumblr or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One last thing: you have until the end of the month to submit an entry for our Battle of the Recorded Bands contest. We have prizes donated by Guitar Center to give away and other goodies, including a live gig at the library to kick off the summer!
What are you waiting for? Get started by following us on Tumblr!
Stop by the Hub and help us recreate New Bremen using LEGOs. Drop in.
youD 3D Contest
What object or symbol from Ordinary Grace do you think best represents the book? Post to any of our social media pages with the tag #youD3D or email us at email@example.com. Make suggestions for participants to 3D model at the youD 3D program on Monday, October 27th. If your object is selected, get a 3D print of your suggestion!
The Lost Art of Letter Writing
Sunday, September 14, 1-2:30 p.m. / Marketplace
DIY Dog Tags
Make your very own military dog tags in the Hub. Drop in.
Reenact a scene from Ordinary Grace and post to one of our social media accounts with the tag #OBOVphoto or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win.
Operation Gratitude - Letter Writing to the Troops
October 10 – December 8 / Marketplace
Intergenerational Book Discussion
Monday, October 13, 10 a.m.-noon / Senior Center Reading Room