Posts tagged with "DIY"
- Hot Glue
- Toy Dinosaur
- Suction Cup
What you do:
- Select your favorite dinosaur
- Stand it up and determine a good angle to cut
- Carefully slice that dinosaur in half
- Glue a suction cup to it and let it dry
- Stick it on the back of your phone, a window, a mirror... really any hard, non-porous surface
2. Cut off a small strip of paper. This will be used for the “switch” later on.
3. Use the push pin to punch holes for the battery and LED prongs.
4. Trace the black lines on the templates (if using the robot drawings) with the Bare Paint pen.
1/2 cup water
1/8 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, whatever you’ve got!)
Optional: 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine
Stop by the Hub and help us recreate New Bremen using LEGOs. Drop in.
youD 3D Contest
What object or symbol from Ordinary Grace do you think best represents the book? Post to any of our social media pages with the tag #youD3D or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make suggestions for participants to 3D model at the youD 3D program on Monday, October 27th. If your object is selected, get a 3D print of your suggestion!
The Lost Art of Letter Writing
Sunday, September 14, 1-2:30 p.m. / Marketplace
DIY Dog Tags
Make your very own military dog tags in the Hub. Drop in.
Reenact a scene from Ordinary Grace and post to one of our social media accounts with the tag #OBOVphoto or email us at email@example.com for a chance to win.
Operation Gratitude - Letter Writing to the Troops
October 10 – December 8 / Marketplace
Intergenerational Book Discussion
Monday, October 13, 10 a.m.-noon / Senior Center Reading Room