Posts tagged with "current events"
— (@PixiePiichi) <a data-cke-saved-href="" href="" https:="" twitter.com="" pixiepiichi="" statuses="" 375039509655597057"="">September 3, 2013
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Strength of a Champion by O. J. Brigance
- The Killer Within by Philip Carlo
- Luckiest Man: The Life and Death of Lou Gehrig by Jonathan Eig
- Stephen Hawking: An Unfettered Mind by Kitty Ferguson
- Genetic Twists of Fate by Stanley Fields
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis by Robert G. Miller
- Morrie: In His Own Words by Morrie Schwartz
- Until I Say Goodbye by Susan Spencer-Wendel
- The Man Who Learned to Fail: A Film
Stop by the Hub and help us recreate New Bremen using LEGOs. Drop in.
youD 3D Contest
What object or symbol from Ordinary Grace do you think best represents the book? Post to any of our social media pages with the tag #youD3D or email us at email@example.com. Make suggestions for participants to 3D model at the youD 3D program on Monday, October 27th. If your object is selected, get a 3D print of your suggestion!
The Lost Art of Letter Writing
Sunday, September 14, 1-2:30 p.m. / Marketplace
DIY Dog Tags
Make your very own military dog tags in the Hub. Drop in.
Reenact a scene from Ordinary Grace and post to one of our social media accounts with the tag #OBOVphoto or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win.
Operation Gratitude - Letter Writing to the Troops
October 10 – December 8 / Marketplace
Intergenerational Book Discussion
Monday, October 13, 10 a.m.-noon / Senior Center Reading Room