Posts tagged with "DIY"
- Introduction to 3D Printing and Computer-Aided Design - Learn how to use TinkerCAD to design a 3D object.
- 3DRD: Thomas Middle School Final Project Presentations - Hear local 8th graders talk about developing, designing, and prototyping and invention or improvement to something existing.
- Pic Your Brain: Custom 3D-Printed Guitar Pics - Customize your very own guitar pic and stay for a brief lesson on guitar playing basics.
- Gather all the supplies needed: pencil case/mold, glue, markers, glitter or whatever you'd like to use to decorate your bookmark.
- Draw a pattern or color in the indentation on the pencil case or mold. Keep in mind that anything not colored in will be clear.
- Fill in the indentation with a thick layer of glue. Make sure not to use too much glue; it shouldn't spill over the edge of the mold.
- Add glitter, confetti, or anything else you want to decorate your bookmark with.
- Practice patience. Let the glue dry for 1-2 days depending on the thickness. It should look clear, not white, when it is ready.
- Carefully peel off your bookmark. You can trim the edges with scissors if you want.
- Dive into a good book without worrying about losing your place!
4 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups natural peanut butter
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 Tbs 2% milk
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 Tbs butter