- To provide a supportive environment for writers of all genres, from the novice to the experienced.
- To collaborate, critique and network.
- To promote reading, writing and creativity.
- To foster the exchange of ideas between the library and writers around related library programming.
Do you have (or would you like to start) your own writers group? Here’s how we can help:
- Arrange meeting room space for the group.
- Collect library materials and assign a staff member to support your group’s work. Contact us at least two days in advance if you need help.
Keep in mind that we aren’t able to promote your group or facilitate it.