What's Up at the Library?
Ranging up to 17 feet high, some buildings are designed to expose their internal structure, so visitors can view the complex and intricate design and engineering that goes into construction of the models. This one-of-a-kind, museum-quality exhibit debuted at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago in 2009 and has since been displayed across the United States.
1. Find the form on our Tax Forms page and download it from the IRS website.
3. Call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676 if you would like to order forms, instructions or publications by mail.
4. Order forms online here to be delivered by mail.
When John Mazurek, a member of local knitting club that meets weekly at the library, moved away last December, his leaving inspired the group to become crafty in more ways than one.
One week later, the group was back to their usual library meeting place, Conference Room H. Yarn, knitting needles and as hoped for, John in attendance via Skype.
• Designed for groups of 4–12 people
• Must be scheduled by an Arlington Heights cardholder, other participants need not be
• Please schedule at least 2 weeks in advance
• Classes available on 60+ tech topics