Jeremy Andrykowski | Senior Manager of Customer Services
- Length at AHML:Since 2000
- Length in current position: Since 2011
- Residence: Fox Lake, IL
- Education: A.A., Santa Monica College; Bachelor of Professional Studies, Roosevelt University; M.A. Library and Information Studies, Florida State University; Continuing Education – Human Resource Mgmt., DePaul University
- Most proud of: First in a family of nine siblings to achieve a college degree. As a student of photography, I appreciate a few photographs that I feel are successful. Contributing author in published resource on delivering bookmobile service.
- What I love about my job: The opportunity to make a positive impact in people’s lives, whether it’s people taking advantage of a public library or working with colleagues to improve the library in the community.