Greg Zyck | Trustee
- Role on board: Trustee
- On the board: Since May 2013
- Lived here: Since 1995
- Occupation: Product Manager at Duraco, Inc.
- Education: B.S Marketing - Northern Illinois University in 1988; MBA - Loyola University of Chicago in 1995
- Most proud of: Being of service to A.H. through the Housing Commission since 2008, being Cubmaster of Scout Pack 468, serving on PTA at Ivy Hill School from 2002 to 2006 as School Board Rep and Legislation Chairman Other village or library-related roles: Currently serve on Housing Commission for Village of Arlington Heights
- Family: Married since 1993 to Krysta, children Justin 16, Kyle 14, Allison 11