Freedom of Information Act
Its members are: Kerry Pearson, President; Deborah A. Nelson, Vice President/ Secretary; Debbie Smart, Treasurer; Joan Brody Garkisch; Charles Drost; David Unumb; and Greg Zyck.
- In the event a "commercial interest" is involved, additional questions can be asked of the requestor by the public body FOIA officer in order to determine the classification, then the public body has up to 21 days to respond and either deny the request based on exemptions or undue burden; or estimate the time and cost of the copying for prepayment; or provide the documents requested.
- There is a $1.00 charge for each certification of records.
- There is no charge for the first fifty (50) pages of black and white text either letter or legal size.
- There is a $.10 per page charge for copied records in excess of 50 pages.
- The actual copying cost of color copies and other sized copies will be charged.
Arlington Heights Memorial Library, Business Office