What's Up at the Library?
- Carole Medal, executive director of the Gail Borden Library in Elgin
- Stefan Tucker, software architect
- Patricia Turner, CPA
1. Find the form on our Tax Forms page and download it from the IRS website.
3. Call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676 if you would like to order forms, instructions or publications by mail.
4. Order forms online here to be delivered by mail.
Co-sponsored by and prizes provided by Guitar Center and School of Rock, Arlington Heights
• Use the library’s awesome production studios to record your music.
• Then submit your song to the contest – selected songs will be posted on our website and put to a vote.
• The band or solo project whose song gets the most votes will win prizes, including a Ticketmaster gift card, and will be invited to play a live gig at the library.
Want to give it a shot? Check out how it works including one-to-one assistance, audio production classes and music education opportunities.
Ranging up to 17 feet high, some buildings are designed to expose their internal structure, so visitors can view the complex and intricate design and engineering that goes into construction of the models. This one-of-a-kind, museum-quality exhibit debuted at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago in 2009 and has since been displayed across the United States.